Bone-In New York Strip with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
2Bone-In New York strip Steak (1” Cut)
1 poundBrussels Sprouts
- Stem 2 sprigs of fresh marjoram and chop fine.
- Peel garlic cloves and mince.
- Pat dry bone-in New York Strip Steak, oil lightly and season with the chopped marjoram and ONO seasoning, set aside for 10 minutes before grilling.
- In a microwaveable container, add in brussels sprouts and wrap with plastic or cover loosely and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan on high heat, add in 4 sprigs of marjoram and minced garlic and sauté until fragrant (about 30 sec - 1 minute). Add in brussels sprouts, season with ONO seasoning. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, remove marjoram and set brussels sprouts aside.
- Grill steak on high heat for about 3 minutes on each side (for medium rare). Let the steak rest for 5 minutes under loosely covered with foil before slicing.