Mahi Mahi Tacos with Jalapeño Sour Cream
- Mix together lime juice, cilantro, garlic and garlic salt.
- Marinate fish for five minutes.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Drain fish and dredge in cornmeal.
- Fry fish pieces about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve.
Jalapeno Sour Cream*
- Blend all above ingredients in a food processor or blender until combined. Reserve.
- Place flour tortillas on serving plates.
- Divide cabbage and cheese among plates.
- Top with a few slices of roasted chile, avocado, tomato, onion and reserved fish.
- Season with lime wedges and Jalapeno Sour Cream.
*Jalapeno peppers rank fairly high on the heat scale of hot peppers. Use caution when chopping or seeding fresh jalapenos; wash hands well after handling them, use rubber gloves, or try canned chopped jalapenos. Jalapeno pickle is a spicy mixture of sliced jalapenos, vinegar, salt and flavorings. Look for 12 oz. jars of jalapeno pickle in either the pickled foods or Hispanic foods sections.