Pork Chops with Wilted Watercress
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Set pork in large zip lock bag, add marinade and coat both sides of pork.
- Set in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Set pork out on counter for 30 minutes before you place them on grill.
- Heat canola oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the watercress into skillet then add garlic and ginger. Sauté all together and cook until wilted and tender.
- Remove from heat. Toss with salt, pepper and sesame oil. Set aside
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Season pork on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add pork to grill and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve grilled pork chops with a bed of wilted watercress and garnish with sliced green onions.
*Optional: Mix together additional honey and sriracha to taste and glaze the pork chops