Roy's Wok Charred Vegetables with Tofu and Sesame Miso Sauce
1 cupchicken stock
3 tablespoonsfish sauce
4 tablespoonssesame oil
1⁄5 cuppeanut oil
2 tablespoonsorganic garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoonorganic ginger, finely grated
1 cupsnap peas, cut into 1" pieces
6asparagus, cut into 2" pieces
2 cupsorganic mixed red, green and orange bell peppers, julienned
1 cupchoi sum leaves and stems, cut into 1" pieces
1 cupHamakua mushrooms, cut into 1' pieces
3 tablespoonsgarlic chives, roughly chopped
14 ouncesorganic firm Aloha tofu, drained well and broken into pieces
- In a bowl combine all of the miso sauce ingredients together and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Heat wok with sesame and peanut oil until smoking.
- Add garlic, ginger and all of the vegetables reserving the tofu until the end.
- Stir fry all vegetables for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add miso sauce and tofu.
- Combine quickly until coated well and serve.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.