Pork Cutlet with Caper Brown Butter Sauce
4Boneless Pork Loin Chop (Thin-Sliced)
2 tablespoonsvegetable oil
1⁄4 poundunsalted butter (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces)
4 tablespoonsfresh Italian Parsley (chopped)
- Pat the pork loin chops dry, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a 12-inch non-stick pan to medium high.
- Place a few drops of water in the pan, and when it sizzles and evaporates, add in the vegetable oil.
- Once the oil starts to ripple, add in the pork loin chops. Allow them to sit and brown, cooking for 3 minutes. Turn over and allow to cook for 3 minutes more. Remove and place on a serving plate.
- Pour out any excess oil from the pan then place back on the stove.
- When the pan reheats, add in the butter to melt. When the butter melts and starts to lightly brown (it will start to smell nutty), immediately remove from the heat and add in the capers and parsley.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon.
- Pour the sauce over the pork loin chops.
- Take the remaining lemon and cut wedges and serve with the pork.
Serve with pasta, mashed potatoes or rice pilaf