Sheet Pan Dinner - Roasted Chicken Thighs with Vegetables
2ears of fresh corn, shucked and cut into thirds
2medium zucchini, tops trimmed off, cut into 2 inch chunks
2red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/6ths
1sweet onion, peeled and cut into 1/6ths
12small potatoes, washed (red bliss, fingerling, Yukon gold)
10peeled garlic cloves
4green onion, cut into 2 inch segments, root removed
4 poundschicken thighs
1lemon, cut into wedges
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the vegetables into a mixing bowl and generously drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly and place on a 18 x 13 sheet pan
- Dry the chicken thighs thoroughly with paper towels, cut off any excess fat and place in the mixing bowl from the vegetables. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs skin side up on another 18x13 sheet pan.
- Place both sheet pans in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Check the vegetables for tenderness and remove or leave in another 5 minutes to finish. Check the chicken thighs for an internal temperature of 165 degrees f. Remove if done or roast until the internal temperature is achieved.
- Arrange the vegetables and chicken on a serving platter and garnish with lemon slices.