Chocolate Butter Mochi
- 0.5 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1.75 cups sugar
- 2 cups mochiko flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 12-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sift together mochiko, sugar, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Melt butter with the chocolate chips.
- Combine milk, eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add chocolate to the milk mixture and stir.
- Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Pour into a greased 9” x 13” pan or two 8” x 8” pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Cool before slicing.