Kalua Pig Nachos
1white corn tortilla chips
1 cupshredded sharp cheddar
1 cupshredded pepperjack
1Kalua Pork, room temperature and shredded
1 cupLomi Salmon
1 cupfavorite Guacamole
1 cupsour cream seasoned to taste with chili pepper water
1⁄2 cupgreen onion, chopped
1⁄4 cupsliced bottled jalapeno
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Create even layers of chips, cheese, and kalua pork.
- Place platter in the oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a trivet or heatproof surface.
- Top nachos with lomi salmon, guacamole, sour cream, green onions, and jalapeno slices and serve hot.