Share a Holiday Feast
Join Foodland and The Salvation Army in supporting Hawaii’s families in need with holiday meals.
How It Works
During the months of November and December, you can share a holiday feast with Hawaii’s families in need. Simply make a donation in store at check out or online with our online grocery delivery or curbside pickup service. Donations are distributed by The Salvation Army to those in need on the island where donations were received* and help families purchase a holiday meal, including a turkey and fixings.
*This year, Oahu, Big Island, and Kauai customers can choose to direct their donations to Maui families.
Ways to Give
- Give a donation in any multiple of $5, $10 or $20 at checkout.
- Donate 250 Maika’i points ($5 donation).
- Round up your grocery bill.
- Add a donation to your online grocery order.
Your Donation Makes a Difference:
- $5 Provides Holiday Fixings
- $10 Provides a Holiday Turkey
- $20 Provides a Holiday Turkey and Fixings