Bacon Brie Stuffed Crescent Rolls
2tubes crescent rolls
1⁄3 cupFig Jam (recommendation: Divina brand)
12 ouncesbrie cheese (cut into small cubes)
8 slicesbacon (cooked and crumbled)
1eggs lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls.
- Arrange on the baking sheet, or arrange in a circle with the pointed ends facing out if you want to make a "wreath."
- Spread fig jam on the crescent rolls and top evenly with bacon and brie.
- Fold over the triangles to create rolls and tuck under to secure.
- Brush the top of the rolls with egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until dough is golden brown.