16 ouncesbuttermilk biscuits
1⁄2 cupBrown Sugar
1 cupGranulated Sugar
1 cupButter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a fluted tube pan, grease with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits and cut them into quarters. Then roll biscuits into balls. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Drop each biscuit dough ball in melted butter then in the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Arrange the biscuit pieces into the fluted tube pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let biscuits rest for 5 minutes.
- Cover with a large plate and invert.
- To eat, pull biscuit pieces.