Bacon Brie Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 0.333333 cup Fig Jam(recommendation: Divina brand)
- 12 ounces brie cheese(cut into small cubes)
- 8 slices bacon(cooked and crumbled)
- 1 eggs lightly beaten
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls.
- Arrange on the baking sheet, or arrange in a circle with the pointed ends facing out if you want to make a "wreath."
- Spread fig jam on the crescent rolls and top evenly with bacon and brie.
- Fold over the triangles to create rolls and tuck under to secure.
- Brush the top of the rolls with egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until dough is golden brown.