“Bruschetta is always a crowd-pleaser…we love to serve this as an appetizer when entertaining friends.” - @Malika Dudley, KITV Meteorologist
- 1 baguette loaf(slice into thin pieces)
- 3 medium tomatoes(diced)
- 0.25 cup fresh basil leaves or parsley, chopped(chop into thin ribbons)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil(add more to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic(skin removed)
- In a bowl, add tomatoes and basil. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Mix and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Toast baguette on a heated pan with olive oil until both sides are golden.
- Rub garlic clove on to one side of the bread.
- Top with tomato mixture. Add some fresh basil leaves and serve.
YOUR OWN NOTES