Honey Garlic Chicken
1 tablespoonavocado oil (or the oil of your choice)
1⁄2round onion (diced)
2 poundsboneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into 1 inch cubes)
4 clovesMaika‘i whole peeled garlic (diced)
- In a small bowl add honey, shoyu and garlic. Stir until ingredients are well combined and set aside.
- Set a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and onions. Cook the onions until translucent and fragrant.
- Add chicken and season with salt & pepper and cook for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and continue the chicken has reached a safe internal temperature of at least 165F.
- Optional: Top chicken with sliced green onions and serve with sticky white rice.