Air Fryer Crab Rangoons
8 ouncessoftened cream cheese
8 ouncesimitation crab (shredded)
1 teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
3stalks green onion (chopped, optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, imitation crab, Worcestershire sauce, sriracha, and green onions (optional). Mix well.
- Place a tablespoon of crab filling on a wonton wrapper.
- Wet all four sides of the wrappers with water and pinch together two opposite corners to form a triangle. Fold the remaining corners in and pinch the edges together to tightly seal and form a windmill shape.
- Lightly spray wontons with oil and air fry at 370°F for 12 minutes. Flip once at the 10-minute mark (or until golden brown).
- Pair with sweet and sour sauce or Chinese hot mustard and serve.