- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 jar of salsa(of your choice)
- 1 package shredded cheese(of your choice)
- optional: cilantro or sour cream for toppings
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and add taco seasoning and salsa.
- In a muffin tin, place wonton wrappers and create wonton cups.
- Add a spoonful of the cooked ground beef in the wonton cups and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake taco cups for 13-15 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and sour cream and serve.