“I’m all about recipes that are super easy, but huge hits at a potluck! The only “cooking” you need to do for this one is make rice. Plus, these inari bombs are fully customizable – from your favorite poke to your go-to toppings!” - Kris Kokame, Foodland 5 Ambassador
- 1 pound poke of your choice(Recommendation: shoyu ahi)
- 10 inari wrappers
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 packet sushi rice mix
- 1 small container ocean salad
- Optional garnish: Furikake seasoning(Recommendation: Maika'i Organic Ume Furikake)
- Cook the rice, and when the rice is finished, season to taste with sushi rice mix.
- Carefully open the inari wrapper to avoid tearing and place about 1 heaping tablespoon of sushi rice into the wrapper.
- Sprinkle rice with your favorite furikake seasoning.
- Top with your favorite poke and toppings. You can customize it to your preferences.
- Plate and serve.
YOUR OWN NOTES