Kalua Pork Chow Fun
1 packageKalua Pork (Recommended Brands: Keoki's, Mays)
4 packageschow fun noodles (Recommendation: Sun Noodle)
1 packagechop suey mix (Recommendation: Taro Brand)
2 tablespoonsoyster sauce
1 teaspoonsesame oil (optional)
1 teaspoonneutral oil of your choice
- In a large cooking pan, heat neutral oil over medium-high heat.
- Add kalua pork and cook until pork softens.
- Add garlic salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add chow fun noodles, oyster sauce and shoyu. Gently toss together so both the kalua pork and noodles are coated. Continue to cook until noodles start to soften slightly.
- Add in the chop suey mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- If more flavor is desired, you can add another tablespoon of oyster sauce and/or shoyu.
- Add sesame oil and a pinch of pepper. Gently stir to combine. If you don’t enjoy the taste of sesame oil, you can it omit from the recipe.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with green onions and serve.