Kale and Pulled Huli Chicken Salad
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Taste and adjust to your preference.
- For the salad, take the washed, destemmed kale leaves and slice them into thin strips. Place in a stainless salad bowl.
- Add in the cucumber, carrot, celery, chicken breast, and sesame seeds.
- Add in the dressing and lightly toss to coat and dress the salad.
- Place on 2 entrée plates or bowls. Sprinkle on the tomatoes, sesame seeds and dried cranberries.
As shown at the Hawaii's Farmers and Chefs Event at Foodland Farms Aina Haina on August 10, 2013.