Local Avocado Toast
- 1 Local Avocado
- 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 bunch pea shoots
- Sea Salt(to taste)
- fresh cracked black pepper(to taste)
- extra virgin olive oil(drizzle)
- Cut avocado in half. Remove pit, then scoop avocado flesh into a bowl.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Mash with fork until chunky.
- Divide between two slices of toast and spread evenly.
- Garnish with pea sprouts, fresh-cracked pepper and sea salt.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.