Sesame Chicken Wings
- Combine the chicken, shoyu, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green onions and sesame seeds. Marinate for at least 4 hours up to 24.
- Heat a skillet to medium high with ½ inch of vegetable oil.
- Take marinated chicken and dredge in mochiko flour, lightly coating the chicken wings.
- Fry the wings in batches until golden and the juices in the wings run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels, serve hot.
Optional garnishes are toasted sesame seeds, sliced green onions and honey drizzle.