Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
- Sliced White Bread or Leftover Sweet Bread or Potato Rolls
- Best Foods Mayo
- Leftover Turkey
- Leftover Stuffing(tastes great cold! Pressed into a ball)
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce(while we love fresh made, sliced jellied cranberry sauce rocks!)
1. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat plenty and enjoy, then be sure to save some leftovers for the coming days.
2. Grab two pieces of bread. I prefer a white bread, it works so well because it’s nice and soft and lightly sweet, but really your favorite sandwich bread or even a roll works.
3. Butter each piece of bread with a generous helping of mayo.
4. Assemble turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce to your liking. (sometimes I even put a little extra mayo inbetween the turkey and stuffing for good measure.)