1Maika'i Fudge Mac Nut Brownie Kit
1⁄2 cupOriginal Maika'i Sesame Sticks
2⁄3 cupsChewy Caramels
1⁄2 cupSmooth Peanut Butter
1⁄4 cupCaramel Topping
- Separate chocolate chips from the kit
- Mix only the brownie base with the macadamia nuts and the required amount of oil and water.
- Bake the brownie as instructed and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Spread peanut butter on top of baked brownie.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, including the chocolate chips from the brownie kit.
- Sprinkle the top of the brownie with the mixture, being sure to cover the entire brownie.
- Gently press down.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top before serving.