Customers sometimes ask how they can make their flowers last as long as possible. Here are a few tips for anyone who wants to get the most out of their flowers:
- Keep cut flowers cool until you can get them into water.
- Remove any leaves that will be under water in the vase.
- With stem under water, cut about an inch off the stem with a sharp knife or clippers – cut at an angle.
- Fill vase with fresh, room temperature water and arrange flowers in vase.
- Again make sure to remove any leaves that are under water.
- Display floral arrangement in a cool area – keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the water fresh. Change the water daily.
- Re-cut the stems every 2 or 3 days.