Coupon Acceptance Policy
At Foodland, we encourage customers to save even more by using coupons while grocery shopping at all of our Foodland stores statewide. We gladly accept coupons that follow our coupon guidelines below:
- Manufacturer coupons
- Internet printable coupons
- Checkout coupons (“Catalina” coupons) issued in our stores
These coupons must follow our Coupon Acceptance Guidelines below.
Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
Coupons that are accepted:
- Must be clear and legible
- Have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them
- Contain a valid remit address for the manufacturer
- Have a valid expiration date and are not expired
- Have a bar code that scans at checkout
- Must be original (not duplicated, distorted, altered, scanned or photocopied)
- Free product/no purchase required coupons will only be accepted if they are pre-printed and sent via postal mail or published in media, and printed double-sided and/or on security paper
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement
- Internet coupons must be valued at no more than $5 or the value of the product
- Manufacturer (Vendor) coupons for “Reduced Items.” (The value of the coupon cannot exceed the reduced item price. If the coupon value exceeds the reduced item price, then the coupon value will match the reduced price).
Coupons that are NOT accepted include:
- Competitor coupons
- Coupons for free products (where no purchase is necessary), not meeting the requirements above
- Internet coupons that exceed $5 off or the price of the product
- Free product or no purchase required coupons printed from the Internet
- Coupons that do not meet our coupon guidelines, above
- Foodland will follow the coupon limits as stated on each coupon. If no limits are mentioned on the coupon, Foodland will accept up to 4 like coupons for the same product (all flavors combined) on the same shopping trip per day. One shopping trip is defined as a transaction at the store per day.
We reserve the right to refuse any coupon, to limit quantities in coupon usage, and to revise our policies at any time as we deem appropriate.