This local favorite is a refreshing & delicious summer treat!
- 2 12-ounce cans strawberry soda or orange soda
- 1 12-ounce can lemon lime soda
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 0.25 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine all the ingredients together and gently mix. It will foam so use a large mixing bowl.
- When the foam subsides, pour into containers and freeze.
For a smoother ice cream, every 1-2 hours, break up and stir the mix as it freezes. By doing so, you will incorporate air into the mix and it will be lighter.
YOUR OWN NOTES