Ham & Hash Brown Breakfast Sandwich
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 0.5 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 package 8 oz. Rondele garlic cheese spread
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, sliced
- 4 slices brie cheese
- 1 pound ham, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet set at a medium heat.
- Add hash browns, then fry until crisp and brown. Keep warm.
- Briefly sauté spinach with butter and salt, cool briefly, then squeeze out excess liquid. Reserve.
- Poach eggs in simmering water with vinegar added. Drain and reserve.
- Place one piece of hash brown on an oven proof serving plate or platter.
- Spread with garlic cheese spread.
- Top with ¼ of the sautéed spinach, sliced tomato, brie cheese and sliced ham, in that order.
- Top with second hash brown and a poached egg.
- Warm in the oven for five minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.