Lilikoi Pineapple Barbecue Sauce
- 1.5 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, dark
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce
- 0.75 teaspoon cayenne
- 1.5 cups lilikoi juice concentrate
- Combine all ingredients except lilikoi concentrate in a large saucepan.
- Boil and continue whisking until thickened.
- Simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Consistency should be similar to heavy cream while hot.
- Add in the lilikoi concentrate and continue to simmer until it is reduced to 2 cups.
- Cool and refrigerate.