Roy’s Ahi and Shrimp Ceviche
- 8 ounces Sashimi Grade Ahi, diced, medium cubes
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, no shells, diced
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3 green onions (green part only), minced
- 2 limes (juice and zest)
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- 0.5 red onion, finely minced
- 0.5 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 0.5 avocado, diced small
- 0.25 cup fresh ripe mango, diced small
- 0.25 cup yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 Hawaiian chili pepper, minced
- Hawaiian salt to taste and for the rim of the glass
- Nori sheets, cut into strips
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Won ton skins, fried for chips
- Kaiware Sprouts, cleaned
- Combine all of the above Ceviche ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Divide portions and serve in chilled martini glasses.
- Rim the glass with the Hawaiian salt and garnish with nori strips, roasted sesame, kaiware sprouts and won ton chips.