Salad of Tuna with Lemongrass, Lime, Ginger, Tomato and Edamame
- 1 can Catch and Harvest Tuna (6 oz.) with Lemongrass, Lime, and Ginger, drained
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced 3/4"
- 3 cups shelled edamame, blanched and cooled
- 1 cup aburage, cut into 1/2" strips
- juice of one lime
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 4 basil or mint, chiffonade (finely sliced)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine all ingredients and season to taste.
- Add more or less olive oil and lime juice to achieve a smooth consistency on the palate.