A classic way to serve shrimp in all seasons
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails left on
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 dash worchestershire sauce
- 1 dash tabasco
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, chopped
- lemon slices, for garnish
- Season the shrimp thoroughly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté‚ pan over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add enough olive oil to lightly coat the pan.
- Add the shrimp and quickly sauté‚ until the shrimp starts to turn pink, but not cooked through.
- Add in the butter and when it foams, add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon juice, worchestershire sauce, and tabasco.
- Finish with the parsley and check for seasoning.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
YOUR OWN NOTES