Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice
2 tablespoonsrice vinegar
1 poundspicy ahi poke (or your favorite variety)
1 bunchChinese parsley
1stalk green onion
- Mix sushi rice and rice vinegar together.
- Mold about 3 tablespoons of rice into rectangles and pan fry in oil.
- Flip the rectangles until all sides become golden brown.
- Place crispy rice on paper towels to drain out the oil.
- Place desired amount of spicy ahi poke or your favorite poke on top of the crispy rice and garnish with chopped green onion and Chinese parsley.