Kaki Mochi Crusted Pork Tonkatsu
2 poundsBoneless Pork Sirloin
1 cupAll Purpose Flour
1⁄2 teaspoongarlic salt
1⁄2 cupMaika’i Nori Maki Kaki Mochi
1⁄2 cuppanko bread crumbs
- To a plate or shallow dish add flour, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. To another plate add the egg. Whisk to combine.
- Add Maika'i Nori Maki Kaki Mochi to a food processor and blend until fine crumbs. Add panko and pulse a few times to combine. Pour the mixture onto another plate.
- Dip pork cutlet in flour and coat the surface, then egg, and then the kaki mochi mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet to 350F. Place pork cutlet in oil and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and set on a paper to drain the excess oil. Cool slightly and serve.