Steak Fried Rice
Chef Keoni demonstrates how to turn left over steak into Steak Fried Rice! A dish so tasty that it'll have you scooping for more!
- 0.25 cup vegetable oil(for frying)
- 1 cup diced left over steak
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup peas
- 2 eggs, fried and chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped Green onions
- 3 cups cooked white rice, day old, dried out uncovered in the fridge
- dark soy sauce(to taste)
- Worcestershire sauce(to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or sauté pan. When the oil is hot, add in the diced steak and toss. Add in the garlic and peas and heat through.
- Add in the green onions and eggs and heat through. Remove the mixture and keep to the side.
- Reheat the pan and coat the bottom of the wok with oil. When the oil is hot, add in the rice and allow it to sizzle and fry. Toss occasionally to heat through and lightly caramelize. Season with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add in the reserved steak mixture and toss to evenly distribute.
- Add in the sesame oil and adjust seasoning with soy sauce and Worcestershire.
YOUR OWN NOTES