Steamed Chinese Style Pork Hash
1 1⁄2 poundground pork
3stalks green onions (minced plus more for garnish)
1 tablespoonginger (peeled and chopped)
2 clovesgarlic (minced)
1 canwater chestnuts (drained & chopped)
2 teaspoonssoy sauce
1 1⁄2 tablespoonoyster sauce
- Mix all ingredients together and mold into a shallow ovenproof bowl.
- Using a pot large enough to fit the bowl, fill with water to 1 inch depth. Place the bowl into the pot. Bring to simmer and steam for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the bowl from the pot and garnish with green onions.
- Serve with rice and Manoa or Butter lettuce to use as wraps.
- Optional: Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Chinese parsley into the mix.