Flowers come in a rainbow of beautiful colors, but did you know that specific flower colors relate to certain emotions and moods? Here are some of the meanings behind the colors of flowers:
- Yellow: symbolizes happiness, friendship, enthusiasm, luxury, and pride.
- Red: symbolizes the feeling of emotions like love and passion.
- Orange: symbolizes satisfaction, confidence and passion for life.
- Green: symbolizes youth, health, good fortune, renewal and optimism.
- White: symbolizes peace, purity, innocence, sincerity, and elegance.
- Pink: symbolizes the expression of love, admiration, and appreciation.
- Lavender: symbolizes beauty, solitude, admiration, grace, refinement, and feminine beauty.
- Peach pink: symbolizes gratitude and gentleness.
- Purple: symbolizes royalty, pride, success, and accomplishment.
- Blue: symbolizes serenity, openness, peace and inspiration.
This Valentine’s Day, make the gift of flowers more significant by knowing the meaning behind the color of the flowers you offer to someone special!