- 1 cup Roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 pound Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon Neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- S&B Crunchy Garlic Rice Topping (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Soak cashews in water for 30-45 minutes and then drain them.
- Wash asparagus then trim bottoms (about 1”).
- Transfer asparagus to a baking tray and season with oil and salt & pepper.
- Roast the asparagus in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender enough to be easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove asparagus from oven and carefully transfer asparagus into a blender. Add with the lime juice, garlic cloves and the soaked cashews.
- Blend until slightly smooth, periodically turning off the blender and scraping the sides of the blender to ensure even blending.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste then transfer to a serving dish, garnish with S&B Crunchy Chili Garlic, a fresh squeeze of lime juice and serve with your choice of chips or sliced veggies.