A hearty salad featuring local produce, perfect for summer!
- 4 heads Manoa Lettuce
- 3 local Roma Tomatoes
- 0.25 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 0.25 cup French's fried onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, torn
- Wash the Manoa lettuce, shake off excess water, and tear into pieces.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice into quarters.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing and arrange on plates.
- Artfully garnish the greens with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve this with a crusty French Baguette or Ciabatta, and you have a wonderful deconstructed BLT Sandwich!
YOUR OWN NOTES