Kalua Pig Nachos
- 1 white corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack
- 1 Kalua Pork, room temperature and shredded
- 1 cup Lomi Salmon
- 1 cup favorite Guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream seasoned to taste with chili pepper water
- 0.5 cup green onion, chopped
- 0.25 cup sliced bottled jalapeno
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Create even layers of chips, cheese, and kalua pork.
- Place platter in the oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a trivet or heatproof surface.
- Top nachos with lomi salmon, guacamole, sour cream, green onions, and jalapeno slices and serve hot.