Oven Roasted Mushrooms
- 6 ounces assorted mushrooms, trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon wedge
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Place oven rack to the highest position that is closest to the broiler.
- Toss cleaned mushrooms with the oil, garlic, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place in a 9’’ x 13’’ baking pan.
- Open the oven and place the pan on the rack, positioning the pan directly under the broiler element.
- Leave the oven ajar. (This will ensure that the broiler element stays hot.)
- Roast the mushrooms for 6 minutes.
- Remove and reserve.
- Before serving, sprinkle with the lemon juice.