- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0.5 pound char siu or roast pork, thinly sliced
- 0.5 pound ham, thinly sliced
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, minced
- 0.5 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 0.5 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 package chow fun(n) noodles, cooked - 12 oz.
- 2 green onion, in 1-inch lengths
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet or wok.
- Stir-fry meat with ginger until lightly browned. Add carrots, celery, onion; cook until half-done.
- Add bean sprouts stir lightly. Remove every thing from pan.
- Heat pan and add in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chow fun(n); cook 1 minute or until desired level of browning on edges of noodles is acheived.
- Toss in the meat and vegetable mixture. Taste and add more oyster sauce or soy sauce if desired.
- Garnish with green onion just before serving.