Creamy Smoked Ahi Dip
- 0.25 cup Japanese pickled ginger
- 0.25 cup cilantro
- 0.5 lemon juiced
- 0.5 lime juiced
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 1 dash liquid smoke
- 0.5 pound spicy ahi poke
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 0.25 cup chopped green onion
- pepper to taste (or shichimi if preferred)
- Place the ginger and cilantro in a food processor and mince finely.
- In the processor, add in the juice, sesame oil, liquid smoke, and poke and lightly pulse until you achieve the consistency of dip you desire.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste. Place in a cold serving bowl, garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and pepper or shichimi.
- Serve with sliced French bread or lavosh.