Fried Pork Chops
- 0.5 cup All Purpose Flour
- 0.25 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 4 center-cut pork loin rib chops 7 oz., 3/4 inch thick
- Hawaiian salt as needed
- fresh ground pepper
- Vegetable or Peanut oil
- Mix flour, cornstarch, garlic salt, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture (do not shake off excess).
- Pour vegetable or peanut oil in a heavy gauge frying pan to a 1/2 inch depth.
- Heat the oil to medium high, about 350˚.
- Fry pork chops in oil until golden brown and cooked through (about 5 minutes per side).