- 0.5 pound Butter
- 0.25 cup BBQ Sauce
- 0.333333 cup Louisiana or Red Hot hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon black peper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 5 pounds assorted chicken wing pieces
- 1 pound celery, cut into pieces
- 2 cups Blue Cheese Dressing
- Soften butter, but do not let it melt completely.
- Whisk in BBQ sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, cayenne, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Defrost the wings, drain any liquid, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400˚ for one hour, or until the wings are nicely brown and the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the wings from the oven and toss them with the sauce.
- Arrange them neatly on a platter and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery on the side.