Furikake-Scallion Mayo Baked Salmon
- 4 6 ounce salmon filets
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large scallions(finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons furikake
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper(to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallions, furikake, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Place the salmon on an oiled baking sheet, then divide the mayo mixture between the salmon.
- Bake salmon until top becomes golden brown and salmon is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Serve with additional chopped scallions and lemon wedge.