Goat Cheese with Fresh Cranberry Relish
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 0.5 cup orange juice
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 0.5 teaspoon orange zest
- 0.5 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 unit 8 oz. log of Goat Cheese
- Combine sugar and orange juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add ½ the cranberries and orange zest and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the cranberries start to pop, turn off the heat and fold in the other half of the cranberries.
- Remove from heat, cool, add in the orange liqueur. Reserve at room temperature for the cheese.
- Place the log of goat cheese in a serving dish. Spoon the cranberries over the cheese. Serve with bread and crackers.