Grilled Rib Eye with Lemon & Garlic
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 0.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Rib Eye
- Garlic Butter
- 1 unsalted butter, softened (1/2 cup)
- 0.5 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine garlic, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate the steak overnight.
- Heat a grill. On the high setting, grill the steak approximately 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes. Slather with a slab of prepared Garlic Butter. Mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes and asparagus make a nice garnish. Serve with extra lemon wedges on the side.
- Combine ingredients and reserve for use.
- Extra butter can be kept in the refrigerator for one week.