“Many local families like mine enjoy a fulfilling home cooked meal, but we don’t always have the time to prep and cook. This is the perfect go to dish that’s easy to make and can be enjoyed by the whole family (kid approved!). The cherry on top is it’s budget friendly too!” - Fretchie Saramosing, Foodland 5 Ambassador
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16-ounce bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 7.8 ounces boxes Japanese curry blocks(S&B brand)
- 1 small round onion(diced)
- 5 cloves garlic(minced)
- 4 cupss water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and drain oil.
- Add garlic and onion to ground beef and sauté.
- Add 4 cups of water to the pot and bring to a boil. Add curry blocks and stir until curry blocks are dissolved.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables and stir.
- Simmer until curry thickens.
- Season curry with salt & pepper to taste
- Serve with rice.
YOUR OWN NOTES