Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2 pounds pork butt(cubed)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Maika'i Organic Everyday BBQ Sauce
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 8 hamburger buns
- cooking oil of choice
- salt and pepper(to taste)
- Set a 6 quart Instant Pot to saute mode.
- To a large bowl, add pork butt, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add cooking oil of choice to the Instant Pot. Add half the pork to the Instant Pot and brown on all sides. Remove pork and set aside. Repeat with remaining pork.
- Return pork to the Instant Pot and add chicken broth and Maika’i Organic Everyday BBQ Sauce.
- Close the lid and set to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure for 50 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for natural pressure release.
- Once the pin has dropped, open the lid and shred with a fork.
- Place pulled pork on a hamburger bun and top with coleslaw.