Jalapeño Salmon Burgers
- 1 pound Atlantic salmon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 0.25 cup almond flour
- 3 stalks green onion
- 2 jalapenos
- salt & pepper
- Remove skin from salmon and then chop salmon finely.
- Chop cloves of garlic, green onion, and jalapenos. Mix with salmon and season with salt, pepper or seasonings of your choice.
- Add almond flour and form salmon mixture into balls. Flatten with hands to make into the shape of a burger patty. Makes about 6 patties depending on the size of your salmon.
- Add oil to a pan and cook salmon burgers on medium to high heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve on your favorite bun or enjoy on top of a salad for a healthy and nutritious meal.